After upgrading your iPhone to the latest version that is ios 9.0.2/9.2-9.3.3 now its time to know about How to Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2/9.2-9.3.3 on your iPhone. iPhone is wide range used smartphone many years and till now we had discussed so many tips and hacks for this OS. And the best one is jailbreak iPhone which depends upon version to version. As users were facing problem on jailbreak of ios 9. But now the latest version can easily be jailbreak. After jailbreak you can install cydia and do lots of hacks that a normal iPhone is unable to do. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Jailbreak Your iPhone With Version 9.0.2/9.2-9.3.3:
- First of all you need to turn off your Find My iPhone feature on your iPhone and for stopping it navigate to Settings -> iCloud -> Find My Phone and then turn it off.
- Now turn on the Airplane mode of your iPhone to stop all the interruption.
- Now download Pangu9 from given link below for windows and then install it.
- Now connect your iPhone with your PC and then launch the Pangu tool in your PC and then click on start.
- Now click on the option Already backup and you will get proceeded.
- Now process will start and your device will get automatically rebooted.
- Now when your device starts turn the airplane mode again on.
- Now after sometime you will be having Pangu app on your ios devices, simply tap on it and have access to photos in the app.
- Now wait for few minutes till you receive a popup written “Jailbreak completed”.
- Now close the Pangu app in your PC and your ios device will get restarted.
- When your device starts you will see Cydia app in your device.
- Thats it you are done, your device is successfully jailbreak, now time to try out lots of new thing in cydia.